Tuesday 18 May 2010

2nd at Curborough Sprint

Having travelled to Curborough for the second round of this years Pistonheads Caterham Academy, I feel happy that I have finally solved my long term brake problem.

Having complained for months now, Caterham have finally changed the Brake Master Cylinder which appeared to be the faulty part. This was changed on the morning of the Curborough Sprint which was less than ideal, however the brakes improved dramatically. The only problem was it changed all the braking points that I learned on the previous day during the test sessions.

Having missed 3rd gear twice on my last run of the day, I had to settle for second place. Whilst my time would have improved I doubt it would still have been fast enough to get first place on this occasion.
I am still in a very strong position for the rest of this season however its now time to start winning some races!

Next round is Snetterton on 29th MAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment