Thursday 1 August 2013

Drive confirmed this weekend

Having recevied the invite to race with team DPR this weekend at Brands Hatch, I have now entered the BRSCC Caterham weekend where we will be using the Indy Circuit.
 
Although this is not my favourtie circuit, it is local and fairly easy to get to.  I have also driven the circuit a number of times as both a racing driver and instructor, which may help my chances a little.
 
I am hoping to put on a good show by being competitive, however I realise that I am not participating in the current championship and would hope to stay out of trouble.
 
The races will take place on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th August and it will be great to race once again with drivers whom I have raced against in the past.

Further updates will appear over the weekend, where Friday I will be testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment