Tuesday 10 November 2009

Ready for the off?



Friday 6th November was the day the car was being taken to Caterham Midlands for its post build check. It was the first time I had put the car on my recently acquired trailer so this was done with some apprehension. I knew it was going to fit but I did not know how well our family car was going to pull them. It also sounds silly but I didn't know how best to strap the car down. This would be essential during our 2 hour journey.
Everything went to plan, however I did have to stop at Huntingdon after the Jockey wheel lowered onto the M11 due to not clipping the handle to the shaft. This resulted in the handle unwinding and lowering onto the Motorway, where it dragged on the floor whilst I over took an articulated lorry. You live and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment